The Mouse House & a Knife Throwing Breast Surgeon: all on this Week’s Episode of Ripley Radio – An On-Demand Oddcast
ORLANDO, (Sept. 3, 2012) – Disneyphile Chad Emerson has compiled a book of essays from Disney aficionados around the world to celebrate the four decades of Florida’s Walt Disney World. On the Sept. 3 episode of Ripley Radio – An On-Demand Oddcast, the official radio station of Ripley’s Believe It or Not!, Chad shares with us some of the more unusual and amazing and unbelievable stories from his book.
Additional Weird, Wacky and Wonderful Items Discussed this Week:
- Intern Abby reports on a Knife Throwing Breast Surgeon.
- Sideshow impresario Ward Hall tells Tim O’Brien that there is still validity in exhibiting freaks for entertainment.
- Author Dan Schlossberg covers some of the strange things we’re likely to experience during the 2011 Major League Baseball Season.
- Huffington Post’s Buck Wolf reveals what a lot of families are doing with the ashes of their dearly departed.
- We hear strange stories from Ripley’s Believe It or Not! book on Baseball Oddities.
- Edward Meyer tells us that fruitcakes play an important part in British family customs.
- AND B. Bumble and the Stingers provide our musical egress this week with “Baby Mash.”
Ripley Radio is a journey through the weird, wacky, whimsical, wild, and totally unbelievable world of the odd, strange and unusual. Each show provides listeners with amazing and absolutely true tales of today, as well as unbelievable facts culled from the extensive archives of the company that has been freaking out families for more than 90 years!
The weekly broadcast is an unpredictable and fun-filled show that proves beyond all dimensions that Ripley’s is indeed, the global authority on the weird, strange, bizarre and the UNBELIEVABLE!
For detailed information on each show, the hosts and a look at the extensive archives, please visit the Ripley Radio website. Ripley Radio – An On-Demand Oddcast is also on Facebook. Drop by and “Like” us!
To listen on a mobile device, download the free app at www.stitcher.com
About Ripley Radio
Ripley Radio is owned by Ripley Entertainment Inc., keepers of the venerable Ripley’s Believe It or Not! brand and is a global leader in location-based entertainment. More than 12 million guests visit its 80-plus world-wide attractions annually. The Orlando-based company also has divisions that oversee publishing, licensing and broadcast operations. Ripley Entertainment is a Jim Pattison Company, the third-largest privately held company in Canada.
Ripley Radio Executive Producer
Ripley Entertainment Inc.
Office – 615-646-7465
Cell – 615-496-5949