The Minister who Went to Hell & Back, Clairvoyance and Occult Powers: All on Sept. 17 Episode of Ripley Radio – An On-Demand Oddcast
ORLANDO, (Sept. 17, 2012) “Swami Panchadasi’s Clairvoyance & Occult Powers,” a century-old book has served as the basis for modern self-help volumes through the years and contains amazing, unusual and unbelievable claims. Clint Marsh has dusted off the old book, written a new introduction to it and this week joins Ripley Radio – An On-Demand Oddcast, the official radio station of Ripley’s Believe It or Not!, to explain what it’s all about.
Additional Unbelievable, Fun and Weird Items Discusses this Week:
- Philadelphia minister Kevin Benton has written “A Field Guide to Hell,” in which he claims to have gone to hell and back – literally. He enlightens us with details about that amazing journey.
- Intern Abby tells the tale of fish falling from the heavens in Honduras.
- Edward reveals facts about the world’s first and only underwater post office.
- We learn that the famous Chilean flag that was underground with the trapped miners is now in the Ripley archives.
- We also find out what a swordswallower, an armless man, a legless Elvis impersonator and a former NFL player have in common.
- We learn all about Lava Lamps this week when Tim presents it as the topic of the famous Spot the Not! quiz!
- And the amazing Fleetwood Mac provides our musical egress with their 1977 Top Ten hit, “You Make Loving Fun.”
Ripley Radio is a journey through the weird, wacky, whimsical, wild, and totally unbelievable world of the odd, strange and unusual. Each show provides listeners with amazing and absolutely true tales of today, as well as unbelievable facts culled from the extensive archives of the company that has been freaking out families for more than 90 years!
The weekly broadcast is an unpredictable and fun-filled show that proves beyond all dimensions that Ripley’s is indeed, the global authority on the weird, strange, bizarre and the UNBELIEVABLE!
For detailed information on each show, the hosts and a look at the extensive archives, please visit the Ripley Radio website. Ripley Radio – An On-Demand Oddcast is also on Facebook. Drop by and “Like” us!
To listen on a mobile device, download the free app at www.stitcher.com
About Ripley Radio
Ripley Radio is owned by Ripley Entertainment Inc., keepers of the venerable Ripley’s Believe It or Not! brand and is a global leader in location-based entertainment. More than 12 million guests visit its 80-plus world-wide attractions annually. The Orlando-based company also has divisions that oversee publishing, licensing and broadcast operations. Ripley Entertainment is a Jim Pattison Company, the third-largest privately held company in Canada.
Ripley Radio Executive Producer
Ripley Entertainment Inc.
Office – 615-646-7465
Cell – 615-496-5949