Ripley Radio Oddcast Visits a Mysterious Voodoo Museum, an Underground City & a Sideshow Bar
There’s a great deal of offbeat diversity on the June 27 episode of Ripley Radio – An On-Demand Oddcast. Check this out – we are directing you to several very unique and totally unbelievable places to visit during your vacation this year!
“Ripley’s Oddcast Suggests Offbeat Vacation Spots “
Dr. John, a Voodoo Priest explains what one will find inside the New Orleans Voodoo Museum including the ghost of his good friend who likes the ladies. Also this week:
- Intern Abby reports on a full-size Noah’s Ark being built in London in time for the 2012 Olympics.
- Edward unveils his newest acquisitions for the Ripley archives including a full-size Ferrari crocheted from 12 miles of yarn and a 1963 VW Beetle on which 200 working musical instruments are mounted.
- Sideshow chronicler James Taylor describes his new exhibits at the Red Palace in Washington, D.C. where weird artifacts, bizarre sideshow acts and a full service bar and grill await.
- The founder of travelingmom.com, Kim Orlando, reveals three of her bloggers favorite offbeat travel destinations, including an establishment where one can sleep under the stars on a sand dune and a centuries-old underground city.
- From a vintage Ripley Radio broadcast, we hear an amazing story about the world’s greatest long distance runner.
Ripley Radio is a journey through the weird, wacky, whimsical, wild, and totally unbelievable world of the odd, strange and unusual. Each show provides listeners with amazing and absolutely true tales of today, as well as unbelievable facts culled from the extensive archives of the company that has been freaking out families for more than 90 years!
The weekly broadcast is an unpredictable and fun-filled show that proves beyond all dimensions that Ripley’s is indeed, the global authority on the weird, strange, bizarre and the UNBELIEVABLE!
For detailed information on each show, the hosts and a look at the extensive archives, please visit the Ripley Radio website. Ripley Radio – An On-Demand Oddcast is also on Facebook. Drop by and “Like” us!
About Ripley Radio
Ripley Radio is owned by Ripley Entertainment Inc., keepers of the venerable Ripley’s Believe It or Not! brand and is a global leader in location-based entertainment. More than 12 million guests visit its 80-plus world-wide attractions annually. The Orlando-based company also has divisions that oversee publishing, licensing and broadcast operations. Ripley Entertainment is a Jim Pattison Company, the third-largest privately held company in Canada.
Ripley Radio Executive Producer
Ripley Entertainment Inc.
Office – 615-646-7465
Cell – 615-496-5949