A Fertility Statue Success, a Solar Bikini, & Should Clowns Be Licensed? – All on Ripley Radio
Long live Ripley’s Famous Fertility Statues! We talk with Rachel Taylor this week – only one of the nearly 3,000 women who became shortly pregnant after touching the statues! Our coolest find this summer is the iKini! It’s a solar powered bikini so you can charge your phone or iPod at the beach! Plus more at www.ripleyoddcast.com
“Offbeat, Diverse Summertime Fun on July 18 Episode”
- New Jersey’s Rachel Taylor flew to Wisconsin to the Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Odditorium, touched Ripley’s world famous Fertility Statues and shortly thereafter became pregnant, after being told numerous times by her doctor that it was not possible. Little Maxwell Taylor celebrates his first birthday on July 31 at Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Odditorium in Atlantic City.
- Ben Muessig reports about a movement afoot in Canada to make all clowns obtain a license before they are allowed to entertain.
- Intern Abby uncovers the coolest thing we have heard about so far this summer – a solar powered bikini.
- Mark Donahue of Trip Alertz talks about his company’s offer to send the first celebrity who obtains 50,000 votes into space and he says the same ride can be purchased by anyone for a bargain price of $95,000.
- Ralf tells us all about a new Guinness World Record for skinny dipping.
- Edward relates how fun (and bizarre) the filming was for a new video that will be played in all Ripley’s Odditoriums.
- Tom Willis, born with no arms or hands has a major goal. He wants to throw out the first pitch at all 30 of the Major League Baseball stadiums in the U.S. He’s approaching the half way mark now.
- Tim loses big in his Spot the Not! challenge this week. It seems his colleagues know a lot more about Moon Pies than he thought!
Ripley Radio is a journey through the weird, wacky, whimsical, wild, and totally unbelievable world of the odd, strange and unusual. Each show provides listeners with amazing and absolutely true tales of today, as well as unbelievable facts culled from the extensive archives of the company that has been freaking out families for more than 90 years!
The weekly broadcast is an unpredictable and fun-filled show that proves beyond all dimensions that Ripley’s is indeed, the global authority on the weird, strange, bizarre and the UNBELIEVABLE!
For detailed information on each show, the hosts and a look at the extensive archives, please visit the Ripley Radio website. Ripley Radio – An On-Demand Oddcast is also on Facebook. Drop by and “Like” us!
About Ripley Radio
Ripley Radio is owned by Ripley Entertainment Inc., keepers of the venerable Ripley’s Believe It or Not! brand and is a global leader in location-based entertainment. More than 12 million guests visit its 80-plus world-wide attractions annually. The Orlando-based company also has divisions that oversee publishing, licensing and broadcast operations. Ripley Entertainment is a Jim Pattison Company, the third-largest privately held company in Canada.
Ripley Radio Executive Producer
Ripley Entertainment Inc.
Office – 615-646-7465
Cell – 615-496-5949